The information displayed and available for download on this page is intended for meeting planners and clients needing this information for promotional purposes. All other uses are prohibited without written consent from Richard Rowe or his designated agent(s).
Additional Informaton for Meeting Planners
1. How long are your presentations?
Richard's presentations are designed to fit your time parameters. For your planning purposes, his keynotes typically run from 45-90 minutes, his half-day sessions 3-3.5 hours and break out sessions 1-2 hours but they will be tailored to your event and time upon consultation phase.
2. Is Richard's work guaranteed?
All presentations are 100% guaranteed. If Richard fails to meet or exceed your expectations, you don't pay the fee - no questions asked.
3. What handout materials does Richard provide?
Richard provides an electronic copy of handouts that include the key points of his presentations. Feel free to make needed copies for attendees as needed.
4. What are Richard's AV and staging requirements?
Richard will bring his own laptop computer, advance mechanism and laser pointer. Following is detailed information pertaining to the additional AV equipment that needs to be provided:
- Data projector (DLP or LCD).
- Standard rolling AV cart (42 inches high).
- Wireless lapel microphone.
- AC power to AV cart and data projector.
- Computer to projector connecting cable.
- Richard prefers to work from the floor rather than use a stage/riser unless the audience size exceeds 300.
- The area above the screen needs to be darkened in order to provide good contrast. Richard prefers house lighting to be up versus dimmed.
5. What are Richard's speaking fees?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a fee quote. You will be delighted with Richard's presentations or your money will be refunded. A 50% deposit is required to secure booking dates.
6. How does Richard handle expenses?
Coach airfare and basic travel/meal expenses are charged. Full itemization and related receipts will be provided. We make every effort to minimize expenses.
7. Does Richard pay referral fees?
Yes! If you are unable to accept a referral fee, Richard will donate your fee to the charity of your choice.
8. What about Richard's biography and introduction?
Richard will bring (and e-mail) an introduction customized for your presentation. For a sample introduction (click here) and bio (click here).
9. What about publicity photos?
A Variety of photos that can be downloaded at the top of this page. If these don't fit your needs, just advise and we will either e-mail or mail suitable photos.
10.Can you mail a demo video?
Yes. Just e-mail your mailing address and we will mail Richard's interactive Demo CD, but feel free to download the demos on the video page.
11. What about client references and testimonials?
Richard’s presentations consistently exceed expectations as illustrated by the client testimonals displayed here. For additional testimonials and references call our office at 515-309-5530 or e-mail us at; email@example.com and we will respond appropriately.
12. Is Richard available for my event?
Just call our office 515-309-5530 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond promptly as to Richard's current availability. We also have a calendar available on the web for your convenience.
13. Does Richard have a one-piece promotional brochure?
Just click to download PDF.
14. What do you need from us?
Call 515-309-5530 or e-mail email@example.com and let's set a date. To finalize the agreement, two things are required:
- A signed letter of agreement.
- A 50% deposit.
Also, if this is Richard's first time with your group, please fill out the event questionnaire linked below.